Yeah, I'm tired. So lets just play "Nutty Facts & Trivia"
* Which state has the most vanity license plates registered?
a) Montana b) Texas c) Virginia d) Illinois e) Nevada (answer at the bottom)
* No species of wild plant produces a flower that is absolutely black, and so far,
none has been developed artificially.
* The scent of Crayola crayons is among the 20 most recognizable smells to American
adults. (Go figure - I know I did my fair share of coloring Barbie. Still will.)
* Roughly 6500 languages are spoken in the world today. However, 2000 of those
languages have less than 1000 speakers. The most frequently spoken languages
today are: Chinese, English, Hindustani, Russian, Spanish, German, Japanese
* When famous explorer Marco Polo returned to his homeland of Italy, from China in
1295, he brought back a recipe for a dessert called "Milk Ice". However,
Europeans substituted cream for the milk and voila...."Ice Cream" was born.
(High five to Mr. Marco Polo. He topped the pool game Marco Polo here!!)
*The answer to license plate question: Virginia
"It takes as much energy to WISH as it does to plan........"