Welcome to my blog

Every hit on my blog generates a small donation of which 100% of the proceeds go to The Newnan-Coweta Humane Society. We are doing our best to build a "No-Kill" shelter here in our beautiful City Of Homes, Newnan Georgia. It's truly a worthy cause. Thanks for stopping by and please, please, please spay and neuter your pets!!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Year.........


Yep, a brand "NEW Year".

This is one of my New Year's resolutions.....blogging. Putting my thoughts and life experiences into writing. This is my way of expressing myself. This blog will be full of stories of family and friends and the entertaining storie's that they provide for us, as well as Bill and my journey through this crazy ride called life.



We make lots of mistakes, of which some are incredibly entertaining.....other's not so much!! It will also contain things that make us just laugh randomly.



Please read my blog and feel free to comment anytime.






Steady on,



Reggie Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening.....and while you're at it PLEASE make me laugh!!