Welcome to my blog

Every hit on my blog generates a small donation of which 100% of the proceeds go to The Newnan-Coweta Humane Society. We are doing our best to build a "No-Kill" shelter here in our beautiful City Of Homes, Newnan Georgia. It's truly a worthy cause. Thanks for stopping by and please, please, please spay and neuter your pets!!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

What?? He hasn't even called me!!




I found out last night that Mr. Nick Saban is in town. Nick is H~O~T!! He flew directly into the Newnan airport. He is here to scout a player from NHS for my team. He must have lost my cell number because I was supposed to squire him all about town in my Chrysler.

Prince and Reggie girl love football. Especially Crimson Tide football. We had an awesome team last year as all Dawg fans know (yeah.....I said it). But.....our place kicker stinks. I have been needing to talk to Nick about that. We will play a fantastic game and then out comes our place kicker who misses like a 30 yard field goal. I don't know what that's all about, but it needs to stop and it needs to stop now. Maybe that's why Nick hasn't called. He must be here to scout a new kicker from NHS.

Still.........you need to call me Mr. Saban. Call me. (Did I mention that I think you are hot and that I'm NOT a stalker?). We need to sit down to discuss our 2009 season game stategy. I was thinking that we could have a little discussion over breakfast or lunch. I'm not going to be cooking, so that gives us a little more time for a one-on-one. I'll be waiting by my phone. Call me.................

Steady on,


Reggie Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening.....and while you're at it PLEASE make me laugh!!