Welcome to my blog

Every hit on my blog generates a small donation of which 100% of the proceeds go to The Newnan-Coweta Humane Society. We are doing our best to build a "No-Kill" shelter here in our beautiful City Of Homes, Newnan Georgia. It's truly a worthy cause. Thanks for stopping by and please, please, please spay and neuter your pets!!!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday Shoot-Out Update - Join Our Gang

Everyone who participated in this week's Friday Shoot-Out did a "bang-up" job!! Gordon's choice of 'Paint the Town Red' made for some very creative shots. Seeing every one's interpretation of subject was amazing and that's what it's all about folks.......interpretation!!

Hensley has chosen 'Water' for next Friday. Great choice Hensley!!!! This is another assignment what will have many interesting takes on the subject. Don't worry if you don't live near the water. Water can be found everywhere and in many, many forms.......birdbaths, swimming pools, rain puddles, rain barrels, sprinklers, the possibilities are endless. You'd be surprised what you can find if you really look at the world around you, open your heart and free your mind.........

Water an elemental
Water a fundamental
Building block of life
Water of Life



Water in all religions
Water in all living things
Water in all countries



Water is the same
In all languages
Water is the same
To all living beings


If you'd like to be a GANGSTA, please hit me or Patty up with a comment. There are no rules........it's all about your take on the subject. Just point your camera and shoot away around the subject of the week pardner. If you would, simply add "Friday Shoot-Out...." to your post subject line so that we can all see it on the dashboard. Cool Gordon at Friday Shoot-Outs From Florida and lovely GingerV at Flowers and More are kind enough to keep a running list of other gang members for us, so hop on over there and let them know that you're gonna be shootin and they will gladly add you to their list.

I know your mother told you to never join a gang, but she didnt mean OUR GANG!! This is a great one to join!!! You'll meet the nicest people ever who want to show you their town and express themselves with snapshots......

Beautiful sweet Audrey from "Stage3! Who,Me??" in Edmonton, Alberta Canada just told that she was shootin this week and I'm holding her to it.........

*****"Free your mind and the rest will follow"******

Hope everyone has an E~X~T~R~E~M~E weekend and.........

Steady On
Reggie Girl

24 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo, water! Can't wait. :D

    ♥♥♥♥ Thinking of you all, sending big squeezie hugs to your family, and a smoooooch too.xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am totally embararrased that I thought he was your son! I am Laughing at you...NO PLEASE DO NOT HURL ANYTHING, OR ANYONE!

    Hey email me, its on my site, and I will pass on the info, and I told Patty I will drive down there in July, if you are up to it. I will explain why when you email...

    Love the water shots, now I want to get really fancy with my little nikon, and new lap top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a marvelous weekend yourself! the sun is shining and hte birds are singing and i have brunch plans iwth a friend! sending you big hugs and happy thoughts... love, annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ReggieGirl, this is why we ALL love to come on over to your blog for a little visit each and every time, cuz you write such positive things about us, about people's posts, about life.... well the list goes on!! You keep us all with our heads up and give us just the little pep-talk we need to get us thru the days when the rain drops are falling on our heads. I am sending you a big hug and a smooch JUST FOR BEING YOU!! Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photos!!! I'm in awe...and your words simply complete the beauty of this post! Bravo! ~Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay Reggie Girl - I keep thinking about joining and then don't get around to it. Or I do it a day late! But the water theme is intriguing to me - count me in for this week!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I better run out in the rain and take some water pictures right now. It's rained every day for a week and going to rain all holiday weekend. I've got plenty of mud puddles. Maybe I should just wallow around in them too.
    Be safe and have a nice weekend, Reggie Girl! Prayers and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This time I am going to take some pix and get them to you - Love the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This weeks theme is gonna be a good one. I would have choose the same subject if my name were picked. Now between working 4 days a week and life, I will have to get organized and get it done.

    Have a beautiful holiday weekend!
    Hugs from Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I had 'one of those weeks' and didn't get to it this week. Water, sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I may just get in on this next week. Sounds like fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love photographs of water. It's so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed the challenge. This week will be a challenge to do... it may be rain drops dripping from the eaves :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are an amazing inspiration to so many! Thank you for all you do!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey girl I just got home from a family gathering on Long Island, and I am pooped! I got your email, but hubby has to add the antivirus protection to my new computer, so I can not respond to your email on my laptop here at his mom's, will when we get home tomorrow, and I know that is too late for you, so sorry!

    I will email my number as well...God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found your blog. I will visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  18. your water drops look like diamonds. I happily would do this challenge. After being married to an water engineer for 30 years. Shouldn't be hard to find loads of photos.

    I see it is easy for me to post my comment today. i wonder why sometimes I have problems.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Water water everywhere...I started my shootout Friday and already have realized it is apt to be one of the longest ones I've done...everytime I turn around there is another watery thing! I can hardly take a shower without having to hide from Bagman who tries to take blackmail pictures of me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooohhhh...I wanna join the Friday Shoot-Out! I've got some great water shots that are a-rarin' to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just found your blog from another link, the meme sounds fun and I can never resist doing another one. I'm in for the next week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was keen to join you Friday shooters - until I saw your water pics. Now feel quite inadequate, but will give it a crack anyway. Love your blog and your positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ow, I love your photos! Water is one of my favorite objects. Thank you for your encouraging comments on my blog. It means a lot to me. You are also an amazing woman with great heart, Reggy. It is my pleasure to be your friend :). I am hoping that I will be able to join you for this week's theme. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening.....and while you're at it PLEASE make me laugh!!