Welcome to my blog

Every hit on my blog generates a small donation of which 100% of the proceeds go to The Newnan-Coweta Humane Society. We are doing our best to build a "No-Kill" shelter here in our beautiful City Of Homes, Newnan Georgia. It's truly a worthy cause. Thanks for stopping by and please, please, please spay and neuter your pets!!!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Things That Made Me Smile Last Week.............

WOW.........it's already Monday again!! I had a fabulous week last week...well, actually I have a fabulous week every week I think.........

A few things that made me smile last week......maybe they will make you smile as well........Please click on the "Daily Puppy". Doing so will help build a Spay and Neuter Clinic In Newnan and hopefully a No-Kill Shelter soon we hope.........


The moon was red one night...........is that a Bad Moon Rising????.......


A beautiful sunset on a beautiful night in Georgia at a baseball game. How does that poem go Gordon......."Red Sky at Night......"??..........


I got this awesome 3-D magnet and shot glass from Rockin Robyn my pal in Alaska. Hey, if you want to see some fantastic shots of Alaska and meet an awesome lady visit Robin @analaskanfamily.blogspot.com. She's precious................


My etsy hand embroidered tea towel that I bought last week. The statement just caught my eye and I had to have it...........


I spied this sweet baby peeking over her Mom's shoulder..........


An ice cream truck came by Cousin Four's ball game last week and Prince had to have a Chocolate Eclair ice cream...........


I got this autographed 8x10 of GingerV's trainer Edgar.........dude, if I were 10 (okay maybe 20) years younger and lived in Brasil. Yowza.........


I'm ready to hit it full speed again this week and rock it out all week long.

Blessings for your Monday and MAKE it a good week. It's a decision you won't regret :)

*****"Raindrops on roses and whisker's on kittens"............
~~~~~From "My Few of My Favorite Things" by Julie Andrews


Steady On
Reggie Girl

36 comments:

  1. Love your smiley things, especially the photo of the hunk. Great start to my week.

    Reggie Girl, your photo skills have really improved since we started our shoot outs.

    You iz gettin better every week, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look like great things to make you happy! I just love looking at all your posts and pictures!

    Have a Rockin good week!

    Hugs
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the moon early Friday morning and wished I had my camera with me, it was so pretty! It looked like your photo. You had some nice things to smile about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, all of these things made me smile too! Blessings to you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! Happy Mother's Day! :-) You have not aged a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. red sky in the morning sailor take warning - red sky at night sailor delight.

    hello from Panama.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good that you are a cheerful person. In fact we should all be contented with what we have. We are blessed so richly. I can't really complain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you did, indeed, have a good week. But I think you made a small error---if you were 10, maybe 20 years "older" you'd be his grandmother ---I think you meant to say "younger" ---or do you just prefer MUCH MUCH younger men????

    Hope your next week is as good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah reggie, you always make me smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. my niece and partner are here for three weeks, so it's fun fun fun...oh and a bit of work in between! enjoyed my firday shoot out and got so many nice comments, will try again this week, yahoo. my motto for this week is 'stop and smell the roses'...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Edgar may have the smile award but you've got the devilish gleam in the eyes award...

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had a red moon one night last week, I woke up at 4am and it was like dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yup, that daily puppy always makes me smile too!

    Red at night, sailor's delight. Red in the morning, sailor's warning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Reggie, I love the little bubba peeking. Good on you for thinking to snap that. I would have too. :D xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Every picture made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The baby is cute, the sunset is dramatic and GingerV is naughty. As are you.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your wish is my command. You asked me to drop by and I did. Thanks for visiting my blog...I'll take all the followers I can get, cause a lot of the time - I'm too stiff to pat myself on the back, so I need other people to do itfor me :-D Please feel free to drop by any time. Any friend of Chele's is always welcome!
    Kudo's for your help with the Humane Society!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some awesome photos, the hunk photo....did make me smile! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! This post was sweet and had me smiling. I want a trainer like GingerV's! I'd work harder at loosing this last 10 pounds. lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your posts always make me smile...blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  21. That moon is bashful, hence the red face :-). Many thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think the moon is red because of dust reflection. It is wonderfully pretty when it's like that, isn't it. I'm glad you had plenty to smile about last week.
    Blessings, Star

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the Tea towel! I may borrow that saying for my son's birthday post!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and this week will even be better!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am just so in love with your idea for this post, "things that made you smile". Wow, we ALL need to do posts like this one at least once a week. That way we could all make each other smile, even on the days when we had nothing to smile about. I love how your mind works!! GREAT post. and that hunk in the photo, well you are done with him send him over my way. I am a bit too old for him, but I got a couple of unattached daughters who just might be interested!! :-) ciao dear friend, and keep on smiling. Debby

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful sunset. Red sky at night sailors delight? My dad always says that. I love Robyn...she is so sweet...what a nice gift from her.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It wasn't tied up with string, but I just got a bright paper package, so the week is starting out well.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Going to try and have a great week. I should get my schooling materials this week sometime and also it helps me know I dont ahve to live at McDonald's the rest of my life like some I know..

    ReplyDelete
  28. I always click on the Daily Puppy every time I visit. I think my favourite photo was the Red Sky at Night :) what a sailor's delight

    ReplyDelete
  29. Since we're talking about favorite things... Chocolate, shiny new pennies, and whenever my Sheltie rolls over onto her back just to get attention.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Reggie Girl, I suspect you smile very easily, BUT I also think I would not want to make you mad if I was where you could reach me. You never sent me your info. I'm looking forward to the challenge. Thanks for sharing your smile stuff. Walk With a Smiling Faith Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great post - starts my week off just right!

    ReplyDelete
  32. A baby peeking over a shoulder always makes me smile! :D

    Have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Reggie Girl, Check your email. I hope it is OK, if not let me know. I will not be offended. Walk With Faith, Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous Reggie Girl ....I hope you do have an extreme week!

    AND I love that song ....

    Bad moon rising ... the melody ...everything ..

    ReplyDelete
  35. This was, indeed, very sweet - and you going all cougar-y, Reggie Girl! Now, steady on!

    Lovely, my precious - And hope you look after yourself, you and yours this week! See you soon, I hope, and if not, then at The Animals' Concert! xox

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening.....and while you're at it PLEASE make me laugh!!