Welcome to my blog

Every hit on my blog generates a small donation of which 100% of the proceeds go to The Newnan-Coweta Humane Society. We are doing our best to build a "No-Kill" shelter here in our beautiful City Of Homes, Newnan Georgia. It's truly a worthy cause. Thanks for stopping by and please, please, please spay and neuter your pets!!!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer Classes For Men...............

This is my niece Annabelle guarding her private pool........



I've found a listing for a few continuing education classes for men this summer. You know, we should never underestimate our ability to learn at any age and the mind is a terrible thing to waste. I encourage you to utilize this valuable service to the community.
I'm sure that I'm entirely wrong for this, but..............

Summer Classes for Men at
THE ADULT LEARNING CENTER

REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED
by Friday, June 5

NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM


Class 1
How To Fill Up The Ice Cube Trays -- Step by Step,
with Slide Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 2
The Toilet Paper Roll -- Does It Change Itself?
Round Table Discussion.
Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.

Class 3
Is It Really Possible Using The Technique Of Lifting The Seat and Avoiding The Floor, Walls and Nearby Bathtub?
-- Group Practice.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 4
Fundamental Differences Between The Laundry Hamper and The Floor -- Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5
Dinner Dishes -- Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM

Class 6
Loss Of Identity -- Losing The Remote To Your Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups.
Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM

Class 7
Learning How To Find Things--Starting With Looking In The Right Places And Not Turning The House Upside Down While Screaming.
Open Forum
Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class 8
Health Watch -- Bringing Her Flowers Is Not Harmful To Your Health
Graphics and Audio Tapes.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 9
Real Men Ask For Directions When Lost -- Real Life Testimonials.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM; Location to be determined

Class 10
Is It Genetically Impossible To Sit Quietly While She Parallel Parks?
Driving Simulations.
4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.

Class 11
Learning to Live -- Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Classes and Role-Playing
Tuesdays at 7:00 PM; location to be determined

Class 12
How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion:
Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13
How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy -- Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going To Be Late.
Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 14
The Stove/Oven--What It Is and How It Is Used.
Live Demonstration.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Upon completion of any of the above courses,
diplomas will be issued to the survivors.


*****"We don't need no education. We don't need no thought control"*****
~~~~~~From Another Brick In The Wall by Pink Floyd


Steady On
Reggie Girl

35 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smiles this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This is great! I love it! Number 7, oh my gosh-last week Josh was yelling from the upstairs to me as I'm on the toilet "WHERE'S MY DEODORANT???" and I'm like I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. If only...these classes actually existed and...any men would actually attend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haqhahaha send me a graduate!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I applaud your sentiments on continuing education.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And summer adult education for women:

    How to let everything go for the weekend and just have fun -- Exercises including napping in the presence of dirty dishes

    "Good morning, l'l school girl." Chuck Berry

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. Very amusing! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny... thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha! VERY funny post! I love it. And I love all of your support and encouragement. You are a gem dear Reggie Girl! A gem, for sure!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so funny -- we need a curriculum for our kids, too! But I tremble to think what they would all come up for us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good, makes me smile so early in the morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HA! LOL...maybe I should start my own little extension up here :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love #6, losing your identity!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truly excellent! My laugh for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! I know many who would benefit from these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was funny. :-D Thank you so much for your visit and the comment/compliment. I'm so glad you enjoyed my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's nice to laugh out loud at work once in a while!!! It was even funnier because I am the lone woman in this office!!! Thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute, Regg... I laughed outloud at the fact that some men cannot hit the jackpot when standing at the toilet. My husband now is very good about that--but his poor father (who cannot see well anymore) cannot hit the broad side of a barn these days. I guess he has a good excuse though besides his eyesight. He's almost 97 years young!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, no is this only offered in the south? Because I know this guy who could benefit from instruction............ Maybe they could rename the course to "Teaching Old Dogs New Tricks"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hilarious! And love the song quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That looks like one spoiled dog.

    Like the "man lesson" post. You forgot the kitchen schematics lesson when emptying the dishwasher. I can never find anything when my husband empties the dishwasher. How hard can it be to remember where you get cups, bowls and dishes from?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm laughing!!!

    I know how to get men to attend the class, tell 'em that Angelina Jolie may give a guest appearance, but don't let the dudes know when, after every class, the instructor would say, "good job! Next week, we may have a little instruction delivered by Angelina."

    I love love love the shot of Annabelle. Augie doggie and she would have lots of fun playing in the water...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd like to send the Evil Twin to "It's ok to ask for directions" school! Arrrgghh! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, I wonder if they give the same classes world wide, cuz I would be interested in signing my better half up for at least a few of them. ReggieGirl, you just crack me up with your delightful posts. Sending lots of hugs your way for this one!! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am trying to catch up on my reading... My 'hot bunns' needs none of these classes but one on why we take cough medicne at night so your wife can sleep would be useful... do you endanger your manhood if you take medicne to feel better?
    good post - reggie girl.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Patty Camillo loads and unloads the dishwasher - granted because he thinks I am not organized enough but who cares!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Boy could my husband use a class or two. something like - how to stop being a pain in my wife's rear:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. That was hysterical. OMGosh, where do I sign my hubby up? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  29. Too funny Reggie Girl.

    Although embarrassing.

    So, okay, were do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  30. ROFLOL several times! delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I guess this must be funny, but I can't figure out why. Usually I get the joke, but with this post... They all sound like classes... Well, to be honest: I don't think men will sign up.

    They all sound the same: blah, blah, blah...

    (Where are the classes on fishing, napping, or avoiding issues?) I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very coole! Life just isn't long enough for me to get to all those classes - But I am defo in need of them! LOL xox

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening.....and while you're at it PLEASE make me laugh!!