Hey You!!!!! Yeah YOU........
We want you to join our "Friday Shoot-Out" gang!! That's right...we have a GANG! Any suggestions on gang colors and signs to throw?
The best thing about it that you get to meet some super cool people and have a little look-see at life in their hometowns. Every week one of our gang member's picks a subject and we shoot photo's of the theme in our hometowns.
No rules go with this venture........it's a fun project. If you'd like to participate check in at my blog or any other participant's blog and see the week's theme then snap away and post your Shoot-Out on Friday's. Please, if you don't mind, try to make "Friday Shoot-Out" part of your post title so that we can all check you out as we scroll down our dashboards. It's pretty easy to spot!! When one of us see that you are posting, we'll notify the ever gracious and cool Gordon over at FRIDAY SHOOT-OUTS FROM FLORIDA because he is keeping a list of participant's posted. He's kind of our "unofficial" official Papa. As a matter of fact, I gave him another 2 name to add to our ever growing list just today. We're waiting for YOU!!
Come on and join in the fun. We have new participant's every week and I do think that Patty and I have started a great thing here. It's a super friendly project, no competition involved and no one is here to critique your interpretation of the theme. It's totally cool if you can't post one week and pick up when you have time to get back in the game. No pressure.....we all realize that life happens and you may not have time to make a post. Again.........NO RULES
Next Friday's subject is : "MY HOMETOWN'S NATIVE FOOD AND RESTAURANT'S chosen by the stunningly beautiful Loida of China.
If you show us yours.......we'll show you ours......
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Never hold a dust-buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandpa's lap
***Song for Bagman: "I Want You To Want Me"***
Have a blessed Easter everyone and.........